UPDATED Thursday May 17th - Correction
Stewardship One Classes are offered for Saturday June 16th 2012 at the following locations:
- Kingston Membership Centre located at 920 Princess St. Suite 103 (2nd floor), Kingston.
- Brockville Membership Centre located at 333 California Avenue Unit 15 (Rear entrance). This office is located just behind the Home Depot.
- Ottawa Membership Centre 2255 St Laurent BLVD about 1 km east on St. Laurent from our OPSEU Area Office, third floor. Use side door buzzer to announce your arrival.
Classes will be held at all three locations, scheduled from 9am until 5 pm in, Kingston, Ottawa and Brockville, as well as Pembroke pending at least 18 members signing up at each location. If 18 members do not enrol at a given location by Tuesday the 12th of June, then those members already enrolled will be informed of the class cancellation and rescheduling for this September 22nd again in the these same locations, exchanging Renfrew for Cornwall and they will be notified of our next offering of Steward One Training.
All interested members are asked to apply themselves in writing:
- Kingston location – Alison St Amand – Email: email@example.com Fax: (613) 546-1325
- Brockville location – Cathy Wright – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (613) 498-3088
- Ottawa & Pembroke location – Deborah Smith – Email: email@example.com Fax: (613) 737-0753
Registration Deadline will be Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 12:00pm
Participants will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis to a maximum of 24 members accepted. We will confirm receipt of each application and also send a final confirmation after the deadline.
Expenses Covered: Mileage and lunch (if not provided).
We would also like to take this time to remind all interested activists and Locals, the Region will host extra Stewardship One Training opportunities whenever, a Local or group of Locals can bring together at least 18 interested Sisters and Brothers.
Chris, Dave and Smokey
Region 4s EBMs